Maintenance and servicing is vital to ensure your home or workplace is safe and operating efficiently. A little leak might not seem like a big deal, but they do add up over time, wasting water and costing you money. We can provide a Preventative Maintenance Schedule to reduce the expensive costs of repairs or replacements in the future.
Whether you require maintenance & servicing for your home, workplace, factory or farm, Laser Plumbing Vermont will be there when you need us. We provide prompt and reliable plumbing maintenance & servicing across the Melbourne metropolitan region, stretching from Werribee to the Dandenongs.
When unforeseen breakdowns occur, Laser Plumbing Vermont will be here when you need us most. Every plumbing job is important to us and we will respond promptly to any callout, big or small. Whether your bathroom is flooded or you just need a toilet unblocked, you can rely on Laser Plumbing Vermont to provide a ‘Totally Dependable’ service.
We aim to minimise your stress by providing a plumber who shows up on time, is well presented, professional and carries out your job with care and skill.
We cater for all requirements of the plumbing industry including:
- Tempering Valves
- Storm Water
- Drain Cleaning
- Back-flow Prevention
- Rain Water Tanks
- Blocked Drains
- Energy Efficient Solutions
- Thermostatic Mixing Valves
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Water, including Solar
Commercial Service and Maintenance
We have developed on-going service and maintenance agreements with our clients that maintain a proactive and efficient approach to caring for their plumbing needs on a regular basis. This effectively minimises the usual reactive situation when plumbing problems arise, decreasing downtime and providing a more economically friendly option.
- Programmed Maintenance
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- CCTV & Drain Camera
- Drain Cleaning & Repairs
- Hot Water Service Repairs & Replacement
- Gas Fitting
- Gas Appliance Servicing
- Burst Pipes
- Back Flow Valve Testing
- Site Audits & Reports
- Water & Energy Conservation
- Smart Meter Installations, Servicing & Maintenance
- Gas Cooking Ranges, Kitchen Appliances Installation & Servicing
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve Installation & Testing
Scheduled Maintenance Checks
Laser Plumbing Vermont takes pride in our ability to offer and sustain quality maintenance programs. This assists to reduce the frequency of breakdowns through preventative measures.
- Back-flow prevention device.
- Filter cleaning and testing on water mains.
- Re-calibration of tempering valves on hot water services, for safety and energy efficiency.
- Roof and gutter inspections to prevent leaks.
- Storm water inspections and drain cleaning.
Laser Plumbing Vermont can take care of your plumbing maintenance and servicing needs so please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Need help, have a question or want to arrange an on-site consultation?
We are ready to help you!
There is no obligation - we are here to help if we can!