Laser Plumbing Vermont can take care of all sewer and stormwater blockages.
What is needed to clear a blockage?
Often, for small blockages, a plunger is enough to clear the blockage. For larger blockages, our technicians are equipped with drain snakes which are able to clear the majority of blockages. Stubborn blockages including those caused by tree roots require the use of a high pressure jet.
Laser Plumbing Vermont also have a drain camera which is used to assess the condition of your drain.
Don't worry, Laser Plumbing Vermont will update you every step of the way and ensure you are fully aware of the costs involved prior to proceeding.
What can get blocked?
- Kitchen sink
- Down pipes
What are the main causes of blockages?
- Too much toilet paper
- "Flushable" wipes
- Ladies sanitary items
- Rusted pipes
- Tree roots
- Food scraps
- Broken pipes
- Build up of leaves and other debris
- Any other items you shouldn't put down drain such as golf clubs, alcohol bottles and tennis balls (yes, we have found these in pipes)
How can I prevent blockages?
- Flush small amounts of items at a time
- Ensure there are no long trees in the area of the pipes
- Put sanitary items in a bin, not the toilet
- Ensure children do not flush their toys
- Don't brush long hair over the bathroom sink
- Use strainers in the kitchen sink to ensure food scraps go in the bin, not down the drain
Who needs a gas fitter?
Any person requiring works on a gas line to ensure the job is carried out safely to protect your family/friends/employees/property and ensure it meets Australian Standards.
Contact Laser Plumbing Vermont for an obligation free quote.
Need help, have a question or want to arrange an on-site consultation?
We are ready to help you!
There is no obligation - we are here to help if we can!