- Company: LASER PLUMBING VERMONT
- Location: Vermont (VIC)
- Pay & Benefits: Great Salary, Health and Wellness Package
- Type: Full time, Permanent
Exciting opportunities for a secure career in a company experiencing planned positive growth.
Have you been looking for a role that values your contribution and skills as an experienced service and maintenance plumber? We may have the role for you. Are you a strong, resilient person with initiative and good work ethic? Keep reading...
Let me explain about our company...
We at Laser Plumbing Vermont have built our reputation based on providing excellent customer service to our clients. We are highly respected for our attention to detail and our high standards of finished work. Because of our proven results, we are winning more clients and we are the go-to supplier for service and maintenance plumbing across all states of Australia. Right now we want to fill positions in Melbourne.
We have a strong culture based on mutual respect for each person, their role and contribution. We enjoy seeing the end results of the effort and focus we put into each job.
We truly value our employees and we mean it when we say our people are vital to our success! We look after our people in ways that really matter to them. Our team is a respected mix of proven experience and new energy. Laser Plumbing Vermont provides an environment where our people are encouraged to embrace challenges, express their ideas and enjoy themselves.
As a member of the Laser Plumbing Vermont team, you can expect:
- Autonomy to make decisions, manage teams and trades to deliver great results
- 100% support to do your best work within a hard-working, collaborative team environment
- To be part of an A-grade team where everyone pulls their weight
- To have a sense of personal achievement in working on high profile projects
- To develop your skills and grow your career, and be financially rewarded
This is a new role for someone looking to build their career as an experienced service and maintenance plumber. The role is for an immediate start. While we expect you to come to us with experience in plumbing, we will assist and train you in the Laser Plumbing Vermont way.
This role, your skills and attitude:
This is a full-time secure role where you can expect a variety of work, clients and locations, where you'll:
- Complete service and maintenance plumbing
- Have high personal standards and be self-motivated
- Enjoy working to a high standard within budgets and time frames
- Be self-sufficient, but also be prepared to ask for advice and help as the need arises
- Be someone who can quickly assess the situation and come up with several approaches to a problem
- Embrace technology
- Be a good communicator and relate well to clients and your co-workers
- Great understanding of the use of technology in the plumbing industry
- Provide reactive, programmed and capital upgrade services, as required
- Be the face of our company, responsible to maintain culture and deliver our customer experience on every job
- Be the kind of person who can think on their feet, use initiative and problem solve as issues crop up
- Join our team of rostered after hours service plumbers
Your skills and experience:
- Victorian Plumbing Registration
- Current manual Victorian drivers license
- OH & S induction training for the construction industry
- Experience operating CCTV and pressure jet machinery (preferable)
- Backflow and TMV qualified (preferable)
- Current police check, working at heights, confined space and working with children's certificates (preferable)
- Basic understanding of business
- Excellent eye for detail
- You're always looking to make sure things are "just right" for our clients.
The role has good scope for career development - what you put in, is what you get out.
The starting salary package is negotiable based on your experience and the skills you bring to the organisation. We offer competitive wages and a 'promote from within' culture.
If you believe this is you, please click the apply now button.